We would be pleased to assist you with your corporate needs in Finland. Please fill out the form below and one of our corporate specialists will be in touch shortly.
IBCF Services inFinland
- Entity Formations and Foreign Registrations
- Registered Agent/Registered Office
- Document Retrievals (i.e Good Standing, Certified Copy)
- Due Diligence Searches (i.e Lien, Judgment, Bankruptcy)
Doing business in a foreign jurisdiction is time consuming enough, let alone the corporate governance and reporting that goes with it.
Partnering with IBCF as your single point of contact can assure you that your critical corporate compliance requirements are handled in a timely, expeditious and cost conscious manner.
An overview of our corporate compliance offerings include:
• Manage yearly jurisdictional compliance requirements and information
• Preparation and filing of statutory filings with corporate registry
• Maintenance of corporate information on compliance specific platform
• Due date tracking capabilities
• Maintain company shareholders and minutes
• Prepare board and/or shareholder resolutions
• Prepare and file audit documents related to corporate changes
• Prepare and file director, officer and shareholder changes
• Prepare meeting documents
• Registered Agent/Registered Office
*Availability of Services are subject to change
For additional information and pricing about our corporate compliance offerings, please contact us and a compliance specialist will contact you shortly.