IBCF has been assisting foreign companies do business in Switzerland since 1998. Whether it’s a document request or a formation, we are here to assist! Contact IBCF today.
IBCF Services inSwitzerland
- Entity Formations and Foreign Registrations
Similar to Germany, the Swiss version of the LLC is called the GmbH. Minimum paid-in capital for a GmbH is CHF 20,000. All partners and managers can be foreigners, but at least one of the managing officers must be domiciled in Switzerland.
The AG, however, is a public company, and the most common entity type in Switzerland. The minimum capital is CHF 100,000 and at the time of incorporation the founders must pay in at least 20%, with a minimum of CHF 50,000. Costs for forming a GmbH or AG will vary depending on the Canton of formation (of which there are 26 in Switzerland).
- Registered Agent/Registered Office
- Document Retrievals (i.e Good Standing, Certified Copy)
In Switzerland the closest equivalent to a good standing is called a Certified Extract and can be easily obtained.
Our correspondents can obtain apostilles and further legalization for documents for use abroad.
- Due Diligence Searches (i.e Lien, Judgment, Bankruptcy)
We offer insolvency searches, judgment searches, company searches and credit reports. We can also perform searches on individuals, similar to a credit worthiness report.
Doing business in a foreign jurisdiction is time consuming enough, let alone the corporate governance and reporting that goes with it.
Partnering with IBCF as your single point of contact can assure you that your critical corporate compliance requirements are handled in a timely, expeditious and cost conscious manner.
An overview of our corporate compliance offerings include:
• Manage yearly jurisdictional compliance requirements and information
• Preparation and filing of statutory filings with corporate registry
• Maintenance of corporate information on compliance specific platform
• Due date tracking capabilities
• Maintain company shareholders and minutes
• Prepare board and/or shareholder resolutions
• Prepare and file audit documents related to corporate changes
• Prepare and file director, officer and shareholder changes
• Prepare meeting documents
• Registered Agent/Registered Office
*Availability of Services are subject to change
For additional information and pricing about our corporate compliance offerings, please contact us and a compliance specialist will contact you shortly.